For Parents and Caregivers
Hosted by ECMN, St. Mark’s Cathedral, and St. John in the Wilderness
Following the Bishop’s Summit in December, we heard a clear ask for more opportunities to gather and support one another as parents and caregivers in ECMN.
So we’ve pulled together some key professionals who can speak to the intersection of faith formation and home dynamics in the context of this ongoing pandemic.
Anyone in ECMN who is in a supporting role for young people is invited to the following series of three zoom gatherings.
- Fostering Coping & Resiliency in Our Homes: Sunday, February 28 @ 4-5pm
- The Rev. Julia Kristeller (Psychotherapy and Spirituality Institute)
- Family Trauma and the Pandemic: Sunday, March 28 @ 4-5pm
- The Rev. Sarah McCaslin, MS, MDiv, LCSW
- Home Dynamics: Connection & Conflict: Sunday, April 25 @ 4-5pm
- Speaker TBD
Feb 28 – Fostering Coping & Resiliency in Our Homes
The Rev. Julia Kristeller
At this meeting you will be able to:
- Hear from an expert on the topic
- Meet other parents and caregivers from other Episcopal faith communities in breakouts
- Debrief with a Q&A time with your Bishop and the presenter
- Learn about more opportunities across ECMN
Nobody can do this alone. We are working really hard to make sure this transformational community across the state is connected and surrounded by support for the long haul. We hope you can join us for one or all of these gatherings.
Email for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org.