For Parents and Caregivers
Hosted by ECMN, St. Mark’s Cathedral, and St. John in the Wilderness
Following the Bishop’s Summit in December, we heard a clear ask for more opportunities to gather and support one another as parents and caregivers in ECMN.
So we’ve pulled together some key professionals who can speak to the intersection of faith formation and home dynamics in the context of this ongoing pandemic.
Info and resources from this series:
- Fostering Coping & Resiliency in Our Homes: Sunday, February 28 @ 4-5pm
- Family Trauma and the Pandemic: Sunday, March 28 @ 4-5pm
- The Rev. Sarah McCaslin, MS, MDiv, LCSW
- Home Dynamics: Connection & Conflict: Sunday, April 25 @ 4-5pm
- Jessica Heller, MPS, ATR-BC, LCAT
- View the slides here
We look forward to:
- Planning more of these zooms for Fall 2021
- Finding new ways to support parents and caregivers across ECMN and create community online
Nobody can do this alone. We are working really hard to make sure this transformational community across the state is connected and surrounded by support for the long haul.
Email for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org.